CLICK ICON TO COPY IP

ImcPrison.Com
IP COPIED!
logo

WELCOME GUEST

Copyright © 2018 InfernalForums. All Rights Reserved | Designed by Inwin1 and proudly hosted by Enjin

Main Forum

Staff Application ¬Hamorlinton

4 replies
Votes:
+4
1: IGN: Hamorlinton

2. Age: 16

3. Country: Australia

4. Timezone: AEDT +11

5. How long have you been playing the server?: 3+ months

6. What contributions can you establish for the server?: I can contribute a lot of prior knowledge and experience from being a previous staff member and hopefully once again a current staff member and I can contribute my happiness and well being to nature other players to health if they are hurt or upset. I will promise to always be on the players side and not let my power blind me again.

7. Why should we choose you for this position rather than others?: You have chosen me over others before but for reasons you never explained, personally I believe part of the reason is because im always genuine whether its a casual or formal moment and I know what im doing and like to do my job. I love to create new friendships and connections within the server and I feel like I lost the capability when I made the wrong move and resigned. I have always loved helping people out and even when I resigned I still did most of the staff I did as a staff member, giving people items when they needed help, telling people how to start and what to do and its really bettered me as a person.

8. Do you have experience moderating and helping other server communities?: I was Administrator on a server called PrisonRealms, I used to be Moderator on IMCPrison (Here) and right now im Trainee on a server called MysticNetwork and I used to be a Sr. Mod on a server called CryptMC.

9. If you were in a situation you are not suitable to handle, what would you do?: I would contact a higher staff member like PancakeBoyy or Powerful229 (Ghostapple, Green and Demon are usually busy) and will continue to aid in the situation for as long as it lasts in anyway I can.

10. When do you typically play the server?: Overall I can contribute 14 hours a day of playtime, I used to contribute 8-9 hours a day of playtime but when it dropped to 5-6 because of school coming back on, issues formed and an argument started so I promise to not let school interfere with my activity again.

11. How many hours a day can you dedicate to the server?: I can easily dedicate 5 hours a day without a doubt, nothing can stop me from doing that. That can vary between 5-14 however and sometimes even 16 hours.

12. Name three things that you know about the server. Make sure each portion is detailed thoroughly.:

Tokens: Tokens are a major currency in the server, used to upgrade your weapons or pickaxes to aid you in combat whether its a duel, envoy or just a fun gang bang #nohomo, or will help you earn more ingame dollars whilst mining in mines.

Custom Enchants: Custom Enchants are the literal foundation of money making on the server, you can purchase the JackHammer enchant which clears an entire layer of a mine, the Excavation enchant to break a 3x3x3 area of blocks to earn crazy amounts of money (level 2 is 5x5x5) or you can purchase Explosive and mine extra blocks here and there for every block you mine. Without custom enchants the server would be dull and it wouldn't be much fun to mine.

Plots: Everybody has access to a plot when they start off on the server, they can purchase 5 new ones from /buy or get extra plot claims with every rank they purchase also. Plots can be used for various things like gameshows, mazes, amazing builds or designs... however they are mainly used to host Plot Shops where people can trade keys, tokens, pickaxes or anything else they need just through a sign on a chest. These signs allow you to choose how many items can be bought or sold at a time and how much for buying or selling that item. Plot Shops allow people to cast trades whilst they are offline or doing something else and don't require you to be there as it happens, making them essential.

13: If Prompted, Which one would you help first and why?
Someone who was harassing a player and someone who is chat flooding: I would quickly handle the chat flooder with a warn or temporary mute since that will be easy and quick to handle and than ill jump straight to the harassment issue. Harassment is a very serious crime for me and I consider it one of the most important issues to handle as it can lead to unsafe results like self-harm or suicide.

14. Are you eligible to interact with other staff members on Skype & or Discord?: I always contact the staff team through discord.

15. Does anyone recommend you? Staff and non-staff? (The Owner will NOT recommend you): AssasinSniper, Ap0thic0n, PMCTechSupport, NekooMC, Sugar_71, KxngSpxwn, Dxrek and many more!

16. How many warns do you have? (If you're not positive, guess): I was warned for scamming somebody, but that was a false warn so Atomic unwarned me. Other then that the rest were tests or jokes and I dont have any actual serious warns, first and second season combined.

17. What Languages do you speak? (List fluent & non): Only English fluently

18. Will you help keep the server populated and enjoyed for EVERYONE including yourself?: Always and Forever

19. Will you follow the staff rules regardless if you feel they're stupid?: Always and Forever

20. Do you agree to follow our terms & conditions?: Always and Forever

P.S: I feel like I let the owners down, the staff team down, the server down and worst of all, my self down, when I resigned. This is me trying to redeem myself and prove that I can still be that person that I was before and not ruin it for myself ever again, hopefully you see things how I do, thankyou for your time.
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Even if your not a staff member, please leave your thoughts here and +1 if you believe I deserve a second chance <3 Thankyouuu
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Ham before you read this I just want you to know that I consider you a friend and this is not a personal attack at all. I think you jumped the gun on your reapplying. You left on a really sour note and it feels way too soon. As well as the fact that you are still with the server, you left us for. Another thing is in question 9 it seems you don't even know that Powerful has been demoted. As well as on your recommendation, you say that Kxng recommends you but he told us he doesn't. Ham, again you are a friend but I think this was way too soon of a reapply and so for those reasons I'm not going to +1 this app don't take it personally.
Posted Feb 24, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Hamorlinton,

I'm going to have to respectfully decline your application. I personally think its too soon to have you back on our staff team, until we know you are dedicated enough to staff and play here (you still are staff on •MysticNetwork•, which makes us weary.) I haven't seen you online enough since your resignation to redeem yourself in that way and I think for now its best we keep you away from the staff team and see how you are as a regular, donator on our server. In my own opinion, I just don't think you are mentally ready to be back on the staff without bias because of the recent strains between you and other player/staff relationships. I personally didn't approve the way you handled yourself as a staff member before, but the reason I'm declining you now is more based on your activity and recent history with us that explains why we don't necessarily want you on the staff team. I think there are some underlying (not positive) reasons you want to be back as staff on •InfernalMC• that aren't explicitly written in this application and for that I have to -1 this application.

If you could please wait a little while to reapply next time, so maybe at some point in the future we could see you back on our team.

Yours truly,
ramenNOOBles ♥
Posted Feb 24, 19 · Last edited Feb 24, 19
List
Undo
InfernalMC Owner
Votes:
+6
Denied. Due to the fact that you are still staff on the server you left us for. You also lied about Dxrek recommending you for staff. Not to mention the fact that you banned a lot of people on the server that you are staff on for the reason "Infernal". For these reasons, and many others, which aren't as much of a concern as the ones listed above, I am going to have to deny your application.
Posted Feb 24, 19 · Last edited Feb 24, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Top Posters
47 Posts
25 Posts
21 Posts
16 Posts
15 Posts
NoticeNotices