CLICK ICON TO COPY IP

ImcPrison.Com
IP COPIED!
logo

WELCOME GUEST

Copyright © 2018 InfernalForums. All Rights Reserved | Designed by Inwin1 and proudly hosted by Enjin

Main Forum

Staff Application

3 replies
Votes:
+2
1: IGN: _Strxfing

2. Age: 16

3. Country: United Kingdom

4. Timezone: GMT

5. How long have you been playing the server?: I have played the server before reset.

6. What contributions can you establish for the server?: I'm very active and passionate when it comes to being staff. I know that as a staff member you have to follow all the rules and not abuse any of your power. I try my best in chat to welcome and help out players as much as I can. I'm also always watching the chat because I like to talk with other people and I always look out for any chat flooding, Racism, and harassment.

7. Why should we choose you for this position rather than others?:Because I know how to handle situations, I can help people until I get their problem solved (unless it is a bug), Not toxic, Calm at ALL times in any situations, I never swear, I like to make the staff team look professional as much as I can, I will help with any questions asked, I love MC and I love prison servers, so working here would be an amazing opportunity for me. I also love playing with other people, and I feel like I could help out the community. Finally, I think that working here would broaden my work ethic, and expand my experience.

8. Do you have experience moderating and helping other server communities?: Yes (had staff on 2 servers), on a OPPrison server I had recent experience (Moderator+, But their server staff Order was Helper, Helper+, Moderator, Moderator+ And i was Admin) on another but I just resigned to apply on this server.

9. If you were in a situation you are not suitable to handle, what would you do?: I would try to settle much as I could and get a higher staff member that can handle it.

10. When do you typically play the server?: Whenever I have the time to play (Every Day

11. How many hours a day can you dedicate to the server?: Weekend average 6 - 12 hours per day, School days 5 - 10 hours per day.

12. Name three things that you know about the server. Make sure each portion is detailed thoroughly.: 1. Rules:
I have went through the rules a few times so I don't forget the rules, I always follow the rules and I always try to encourage other players to follow all the rules so that they can have fun on the server without getting punished.
I can go through these rules with new players to make sure they understand them if they need help with the rules.

2. Enchants:
Token Finder allows you find tokens when you're mining.
Fly - You can get fly with tokens if you don't want to buy /Fly or Monarch+ off /buy.
Excavation, mines out a 3x3x3 area for Level 1, then a 5x5x5 For Level 2.
Explosion - As you mine it explodes and it will give you more money.
Key Finder - Gives you more Keys as you mine, Higher level = Higher chance/More keys.
Disk - Works Pretty much the same as Excavation but it isn't as OP and isn't as big.
I can Help New Players with these enchants if they need help.

3. Dugs:
You can make Drug farms and sell them for money on /shop, Drugs is a good way to make money and it will 100% Help new players, I can help new players if they need help with anything involved in drugs.

13: If Prompted, Which one would you help first and why?
Someone who was harassing a player and someone who is chat flooding:
The first thing I would help with is harassing a player because harassment is more severe and can leave lasting impacts.
And then after that I would deal with someone who is chat flooding because it is only temporary and it can be dealt with as needed.

14. Are you eligible to interact with other staff members on Skype & or Discord?: Yes on Discord, My Discord is _Strxfing#8268.

15. Does anyone recommend you? Staff and non-staff? (The Owner will NOT recommend you): RamenNOOBles and AssassinSniper Recommends me.

16. How many warns do you have? (If you're not positive, guess): I only have 1 warn, it was because I was spamming caps before reset because I had lost my pickaxe, I will never do it again.

17. What Languages do you speak? (List fluent & non): I can only speak English.

18. Will you help keep the server populated and enjoyed for EVERYONE including yourself?: Yes I will.

19. Will you follow the staff rules regardless if you feel they're stupid?: Yes.

20. Do you agree to follow our terms & conditions?: Yes I agree.

PLEASE HAVE MINIMUM 24 HOURS PLAY TIME BEFORE APPLYING AND POST A SCREENSHOT OF /playtime!
My playtime was reset because of the server.
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 10, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Thanks for your time to read this app! :d
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
I feel like this application could of used a lot more detail, also in question 12 it specifically asks for detailed explanations, however you only listed a few custom enchants and barely mentioned what they did. Also ontop of all of it, it does not seem like English is your strong suit and that can make the difference between being accepted and denied. Your nice, genuine person and you've shown that in the application but I don't know if it will be enough.
Goodluck however!!
Posted Feb 25, 19
Votes:
+5
Even though your application was lacking on detail I did enjoy it and thought it was a good application. I think if you don't get it this time next time if you add more detail you will get it. Good Luck!
Posted Feb 25, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Top Posters
47 Posts
25 Posts
21 Posts
16 Posts
15 Posts
NoticeNotices