CLICK ICON TO COPY IP

ImcPrison.Com
IP COPIED!
logo

WELCOME GUEST

Copyright © 2018 InfernalForums. All Rights Reserved | Designed by Inwin1 and proudly hosted by Enjin

Main Forum

Player Introductions | A THREAD

8 replies
Votes:
+6
Hello InfernalMC 2.0 Players!

My name is Brittany, mostly referred to by my aliases ramenNOOBles or Ramen.

I had realized tonight that we haven't made an introduction forum thread on the website since last November. I know that we have had many new faces emerge among InfernalMC---and what would be better than to start a chain forum of replies of the faces of the server.

I'll start within this post, and everyone can feel free to respond as they wish. You can feel to follow my blank copy at the bottom of this post and reply with your introductions! Don't not disclose any personal information or advertise in this thread.

Let's start!

Username: ramenNOOBles

Names I Go By: Ramen, or Brit if we're close

Pronouns: She/her

When Did You Start Playing MC?: June 2012; I bought Minecraft for my first computer (actually a laptop) on my 13th birthday

When Did You Join InfernalMC?: Summer 2018, I believe it was the original 2.0 or was switching to 2.0

What's your rank on InfernalMC?: Elder / Moderator

About Me: So, if you don't know me, I'm Ramen and I'm a girl who plays on here from time to time. I go to college full-time for mathematics and work part-time as a tutor while I staff here on InfernalMC! I enjoying coming onto Infernal to relax with music or my friends. I'm always hanging out in the server's Discord voice channel if you ever want to talk to me! I am very laidback and chill (most of the time). I'm big on following twitch.tv streamers and enjoy playing Pokemon Go between classes. I am by no means good at games I just enjoy playing them with my friends.

Hobbies: Gaming (obviously), drawing, writing, cooking, procrastinating

Favorite Color?: Probably somewhere between the lines of red or rose gold (like my /nick font color)

What Games Do I Play Besides MC?: Overwatch, League of Legends, The Sims 4, Sudoku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blank Copy Below~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username:
Names I Go By:
Pronouns:

When Did I Start Playing Minecraft?:
When Did I Join InfernalMC?:
Rank on the Server:

About Me:
Hobbies:
What Games Do I Play Besides MC?:
Posted Feb 26, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 28, 19
Votes:
+6
Hey Ramen :)
Posted Feb 26, 19
NeedNoWards helper
Votes:
+1
Wonderfull post.
Posted Feb 26, 19
NeedNoWards helper
Votes:
+1
Username: NeedNoWards
Names I Go By: The russian, Žiga the afroamerican, Fake russian.
Pronouns: Appache war helicopter

When Did I Start Playing Minecraft?: Around 2014, i never did actually buy an account, i asked a friend if i can use his acc, and bassically stole it over the years.
When Did I Join InfernalMC?: In 2018.
Rank on the Server: Elder.

About Me: Im just a guy on the web, who wishes to bring back a bit of humanity.
Hobbies: Being a real russian, music, vidya game
What Games Do I Play Besides MC?: League of Minecraft, OverMinecraft, PubMinecraft, GTA V:Minecraft edition.

PepeHands.png
Posted Feb 26, 19 · Last edited Feb 26, 19
Votes:
Heyo :3
Posted Feb 26, 19
Votes:
Username: Thanosy
Names I Go By: Thanos
Pronouns: He/His

When Did I Start Playing Minecraft?: I bought Minecraft first in 2011 in January somewhere.
When Did I Join InfernalMC?: First time i logged in to InfernalMC was sometime in January.
Rank on the Server:

About Me: I'm a boy, uhh, I'm 13 and i live in Norway. I have school from 8AM to 2:15PM (GMT+1) So i'm not on at that time. I'm fairly active i play between 4-7 hours every day. My name is actually Thomas and i got the nickname Thanos when a teacher read my name wrong from a list.
Hobbies: TaeKwondo, Gymnastics and Kayaking.
What Games Do I Play Besides MC?: Fortnite (I don't tryhard). And random free steam games
Posted Feb 26, 19
Votes:
+6
Username: PancakeBoyy
Names I Go By: Cake, Cakey, Pancake
Pronouns: He

When Did I Start Playing Minecraft?: 2011
When Did I Join InfernalMC?: I stopped playing mc 2017 and came back mid 2018. Then after a while I found this server. That was around November
Rank on the Server: Elder, Moderator

About Me: Im 15 yrs old and im from the same country as pewdiepie (Sweden) As you know im mod here at imc and i love being one. Hope ill meet you in game :)
Hobbies: IMC, Ice Hockey, Earning money
What Games Do I Play Besides MC?: Fortnite, Apex Legends, Overwatch, Sometimes CS:GO

(GIMME 1T RAMEN)
(I will give it to you after work bbcakes -R)
Posted Feb 26, 19 · Last edited Feb 26, 19
Drew $
Votes:
Username: Drew99
Names I Go By: Dumbass
Pronouns: Dumbass or Retard

When Did I Start Playing Minecraft?: 2013
When Did I Join InfernalMC?: probably
Rank on the Server: that one

About Me: jewish
Hobbies: killing jews
What Games Do I Play Besides MC?: League